For the last six months, I’ve lived a much more flexible life than I used to — which has been great in a lot of ways, but it has also allowed some bad habits to creep in. So, I’ve decided to try out 12 new 30 day challenges to break some bad habits and create some new ones.
The 30 day challenges I will be doing are listed below.
- Only check website stats every Monday
- Practise yoga and meditation for at least an hour every day
- Keep a dream journal to prepare for lucid dreaming
- Keep a gratitude journal
- Do one nice small thing for someone else every day
- Visualise (law of attraction)
- No moaning or complaining about anything (if it’s hard — write it down instead and throw the paper away)
- Work on a piece of Mandala art
- Play my wooden flute for 10 minutes a day
- Practise non attachment every day
- Practise standing on hands every day
- Focus on one thing at once
If you’d like to do your own 30 day challenge, check out my list of 100 30 day challenge ideas.
In 30 days time — so November 12th — I’ll be writing up my results.