After the success of some of my other 30 day challenge ideas posts, I thought I’d design something you can print out and keep. Here’s my ultimate 30 day challenge list. Try something new every day for a month or repeat something consistently for 30 days — the choice is yours.
And finally, I recently wrote a book called The 30 Day Challenge Book: 500 Ideas to Inspire Your Life. It includes 500 ideas which have all been organised into the following categories:
- Health, food and fitness 30 day challenges
- Self improvement, inner life and meditation 30 day challenges
- Recreation, art and creative 30 day challenges
- Home life, Professional life and finance 30 day challenges
- Intellectual and educational 30 day challenges
- Social, relationships and kindness 30 day challenges